Welcome to Codetalk
Here at Codetalk we have some basic guidelines and they pretty much stem off one point:
Don’t be a dick!
If you follow this basic guideline you will have a great time here at Codetalk. Simple as that.
If you don’t want to get banned:
- Don’t be racist or islamophobic: Any religious intolerance or overt dislike of ethnic groups is not permitted on this forum. It’s about tech anyway!
- Don’t threaten, harrass or doxx anyone on this forum. Do not make public your wish for OP to die or motivate them to commit any sort of harm to themselves etc.
- Ban evasion is not permitted.
- Do not PM anyone with offers or services unless you have the provider role.
- Spam. We don’t like spam.
Things that will piss people off:
- Too much emojis. No one likes too many emojis.
- Hidden aff links. Make sure you put
(aff) after your link or you will get warned.
- Constantly bumping threads.
- Making multiple threads on the same topic.
Codetalk is in English! Feel free to talk in any language you want in PM’s.
- All non English posts will be removed
These guidelines are subject to change and can be changed at any time.
Heavily inspired by the rules over at LET